Proctor Financial, Inc., partners with financial institutions nationwide to coordinate lender placed hazard and flood insurance solutions that ensure proper coverage for bank-owned and real estate owned (REO) residential and commercial properties. As a pioneer for lender placed insurance, PFI also has developed a suite of subsidiary insurance products to fit the needs outside traditional lender-placed programs.
- Lender Placed hazard and liability insurance for residential and commercial properties (Mortgage Guard®)
- Lender Placed flood insurance for residential, commercial, REO and mobile home properties in mandatory flood zones (Bridge60®)
- Hazard and liability insurance for residential and commercial foreclosed/REO properties (REO Guard®)
- Errors & Omissions insurance coverage from servicing/origination of loans (Mortgage Impairment)
- Blanket home equity and second mortgage hazard insurance (EquiShield®)
- Blanket hazard insurance for residential and commercial mortgages, HELOCs and condominium loans (Portfolio Guard®)
- Hard-to-Place insurance to cover non-financial entities or non-real estate collateral (KwikRisk®)
- Auxiliary flood insurance coverage on residential and commercial properties beyond National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) limits (Excess Flood)
For more information, contact PFI at 800.521.6800 or e-mail us.