What is Bridge60®?
Bridge60 is PFI’s force placed flood insurance program for residential, commercial, real estate owned (REO) and mobile home properties located within mandatory flood zones. The product currently mirrors the coverage limits of the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) with immediate coverage during the mandatory 45-day notification period.
How Bridge60 (force placed flood insurance) benefits a financial institution
- Lender named as insured to provide instant binding authority
- Properties insured during 45-day mandatory notification period
- Mirrors NFIP program and complies with flood regulations
- Immediate coverage on reported properties with 60-day delayed billing
- Optional coverages available
- Flexible web-based reporting options through PFI´s Internet Reporting, InForcer® or used in conjunction with The Proctor Ensemble
- Customized billing options
- Outsourcing capabilities through the “Proctor Ensemble“
For more information, contact PFI at 800.521.6800 or e-mail us.