- KwikRisk Program Highlights
- KwikRisk Financial Institution Application
- KwikRisk Equipment & Contents Application
What is KwikRisk®?
KwikRisk is designed to insure properties where loan values exceed a lender’s Mortgage Guard® or REO Guard® limit. KwikRisk also provides lender-placed coverage for properties not qualifying through the minimum requirements of a Mortgage Guard or REO Guard policy.
In addition, KwikRisk can be used to cover non-financial entities and non-real estate collateral such as contractor’s equipment, machinery and business personal property. KwikRisk is designed for properties needing coverage in the Excess & Surplus Lines insurance market.
How KwikRisk benefits a financial institution
- Coverage for vacant residential and commercial buildings, buildings undergoing repairs, strip malls, warehouse, new construction, 1 to 4 family dwellings and other qualified properties
- Policy can include: Terms of 3, 6 and 12 months; Insured limits up to $10,000,000; and $1,000,000 limit on frame construction
- Liability can include: Commercial General Liability (CGL) for mercantile, habitation and contractors; vacant buildings; vacant land up to 500 acres; Comprehensive Personal Liability (CPL); and other options
For more information, contact PFI at 800.521.6800 or e-mail us.