REO Guard Resources
What is REO Guard®?
REO Guard provides REO insurance property coverage with optional liability for REO/foreclosed properties where no insurance coverage is in place. PFI offers Sale Date Inspections with this insurance product to establish condition of property at date and time of Sheriff Sale.
How REO Guard benefits a financial institution
- Lender named as insured to provide instant binding authority
- Residential and commercial property claims are settled at replacement cost vs. actual cash value – even if the property is not repaired; Mobile home claims are settled at actual cash value
- Property Inspection Services include exterior and interior (where possible), verification of air conditioning unit(s) and four photographs of structure with damage noted
- Optional coverages available as needed
- Flexible web-based reporting options through PFI´s Internet Reporting
- Customized billing options
For more information, contact PFI at 800.521.6800 or e-mail us.