What is InForcer®?
InForcer consists of a robust web-based insurance tracking and lender-placed reporting system utilized to automate the lender-placed process for PFI´s Mortgage Guard® (hazard) and Bridge60® (flood) insurance products through a secure, user-friendly single login. InForcer allows users to generate borrower notifications, track homeowner policies and bind properties.
Some of InForcer´s features include:
- Tracking homeowner policies expiration dates
- Immediate binding of properties
- Online premium calculator for quotes and refunds
- Ability to generate client-branded borrower notifications
- Real-time billing and departmental invoicing capabilities
How InForcer benefits a financial institution
- Ability to bind lender-placed properties 24/7 through PFI´s secure web portal
- Instant access to loan and transaction history
- Built-in Quality Control measures to minimize potential input errors
- Documents phone calls/correspondence from the borrower – provides audit trail for loan changes
- Set specific user rights for data entry, administrative or management
- Self-contained insourcing system for insurance tracking department functions
For more information, contact PFI at 800.521.6800 or e-mail us.